Use of your data
To the extent admissible under applicable law, we use your data to:
- provide any data and services that you have requested or any product or application or services you have ordered or subscribed to;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve any of our products, applications and services and information that you may have requested from us;
- measure and administer your use of our products, applications and services you may use;
- perform any internal testing our products, applications, systems and services to improve their security, provision and performance.
- provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our legal requirements;
- deliver targeted advertising, marketing, or information to you which may be relevant to you;
- contact you to see if you would be interested in new products or applications or services myda may introduce as well as for feedback;
- detect, investigate, prevent any illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect our legal rights;
To the extent admitted by the applicable law, we retain information about you after the termination of services you may have received from us or your service is terminated or refused by myda. This information will be held and used for as long as admitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and legitimate business purposes.
In addition to the purpose described in this section, we may also use information gathered to deliver targeted advertising, marketing or information to you which we may believe useful to you.
Myda may use information you have added, generated and stored during your use of our products, applications and services for our legitimate business interests to enable to us provide you the best customer experience and services as well as new products, applications and services. These purposes include but not limited to:
- deliver advertising, marketing or information to you which we may believe relevant to you;
- conduct research and development to improve our products, applications and services as well as to create new products, applications and services;