Subject to the Customer subscribing for a Service in accordance with the Supplier’s requirements as notified to the Customer during the Order process and, if the Service is a Chargeable Service making payment in accordance with Charges and Payments section, the Supplier shall grant to the Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use such Service during the Subscription Term in accordance with the terms of this agreement and solely for the Customer's internal business operations.
The Customer shall use each Service in accordance with any:
- Instructions or User Manual provided by the Supplier; and
The customer shall not;
- except as may be allowed by any applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the parties:
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of any of the Applications in any form or media or by any means; or
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form any of the (or any part of the) Applications; or
- access any of the Applications in order to build a product or service which competes with the Applications; or
- use the Applications to provide services to third parties; or
- subject to terms in Assignment section, license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Applications available to any third party, or
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Applications other than as provided under the terms of this section.
- The rights provided under this clause are granted to the Customer only, and shall not be considered granted to any subsidiary or holding company of the Customer.