Charges and Payments
In the event that the Customer subscribes to any of the Chargeable Service, the Customer shall pay the Subscription Fees to the Supplier in accordance with this clause.
During the Order process the Customer shall provide to the Supplier valid, up-to-date and complete debit or credit card details and the Customer hereby authorises the Supplier to bill such debit or credit card for the Subscription Fees:
- upon completion of the Order; and
- subject to clauses in Term and Termination section, every 30 days thereafter during the Subscription Term (the Due Dates).
If the Supplier has not received payment within 5 days of any Due Date, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of the Supplier:
- the Supplier may, without liability to the Customer, disable the Customer's password, account and access to all or any of the Applications and the Supplier shall be under no obligation to provide any or all of the Applications whilst payment remains outstanding; and
- interest shall accrue on a daily basis on such due amounts at an annual rate equal to 3% over the then current base lending rate of Barclays Bank PLC from time to time, commencing on the relevant Due Date and continuing until fully paid, whether before or after judgment.
All amounts and fees stated or referred to in this agreement:
- shall be payable in pounds sterling;
- are non-cancellable and non-refundable;
- are exclusive of value added tax, which shall be added (if applicable) at the appropriate rate.